Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My desire...

So it started one day with a Tam-Brahm entering my life. Mr. Kapil Subramanian. I have never had a friend with that last name! And I was not planning on making one either. But then these things happen (man i hate Fate or whatever it is). Wait, wait - HE ain't my desire. ugghh!! (no offense Kapil).

This day God knows what came over us lot at office, we decided to order from Dominos. Now the menu was with a certain someone (let's call him Mr. Where-is-the-party-tonight). We all got busy drooling over the menu trying to figure out what to order. In all that hustle bustle suddenly Mr. Where-is-the-party-tonight goes, "Hum ye lenge." It's not as much as what he said but the way he did. There were these big eyes of a child looking at some toy he had longed for forever. We figured after a while he was pointing towards the picture of the famous choco lava cake. The cake does not bother me as much as that look. And that is when I decided I want to have one too.

Kapil is the criminal for he is the one who is supposed to get me the choco lava cake. Now the Tam-Brahm quits and I am left with a desire. Kapil you owe me one dude. Maybe I should come and open my lovely eyes wide and say, " Kapil, hum ye lenge," and your heart shall melt and my cake shall present itself! What say?

1 comment:

  1. you are such a desperate asshole, and by the way the blog makes no sense. no connection between the guy mentioned earlier and the event that occurred later. total mindless drivel from a bitch on heat (you obviously have the hots for the guy [despite your denial], but sadly it still doesn't make for an intelligent or interesting post), clearly.

    ReplyDelete